Most people believe that their financial well-being is linked solely to their ability to earn a high income. True financial independence, however, has much more to do with understanding and taking advantage of the finances you have. It's more about setting financial goals and learning to use financial strategies that will help you meet your objectives.
Our goal as a financial professionals is to help you plan for financial security. Whether your goals involve building wealth through investing, funding a child's college education, planning for a comfortable retirement, or protecting your estate, we can help you develop a roadmap to reach your goals and make wise decisions to help improve your financial situation.
The process we follow in completing a total financial strategy consists of:
- Gathering and analyzing your financial situation to develop a clear picture of your specific needs, assets, liabilities, and risk tolerance;
- Designing a financial strategy that takes into account the full range of needs you have now, and those needs you may have in the future; and
- Periodically reviewing your strategy, consulting with you to make appropriate adjustments, and assisting you in keeping your plan on track.
Kraner, LLC is committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial goals. We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- What are my 401(k) plan distribution options?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Please do not hesitate and make the first step in contacting us today!
We look forward to speaking with you!